I Swear By The Dry Foam Carpet Cleaning System
Carpet Cleaning Malibu — I have worked as a Carpet Cleaning Malibu technician in Rochester, New York for the past 6 years and absolutely swear by the Dry Foam Extraction cleaning system. Experience has taught me that it is far superior to the steam cleaning method. It is a very effective low moisture and rapid drying Carpet Cleaning Malibu method. The Von Schrader Company in Racine, Wisconsin manufactures the equipment. They’ve been in business since 1935.
How does it work?
The portable machine generates an even layer of dry foam just ahead of the brush. The dry foam emulsifies (separates) the dirt from the rug fibers. A soft cylindrical brush combs and lifts the pile all the way to the base of the carpet. The emulsified soil is then immediately extracted with a powerful built-in vacuum—all in one forward pass.
Some Advantages of the Dry Foam Extraction System:
· The carpet is cleaned right down to the base .The full bristle – brush lifts the dirt in an upward motion to the surface.
This loosens any deeply embedded soil. The carpet is “Deep Cleaned” and the pile looks revived.
· There is a simultaneous dry foam cleaning and vacuum pick-up all in one easy step. There is no need for separate machines.
· The low moisture-cleaning agent uses only a 10 % water mixture. This prevents the over wetting of the carpet and backing.
No need to worry about carpet damage such as browning, shrinkage, buckling, delaminating, and mildew.
· Carpets dry quickly due to low moisture retention.
· Dry Foam cleaning systems usually clean faster than hot water cleaning systems.
· The detergent is environmentally safe and leaves carpets feeling soft to the touch. It has a popular fragrance.
· The equipment is very gentle on rugs.
Some observations I have made regarding Hot Water or Steam Cleaning systems:
· Excessive amounts of water are applied by steam cleaning systems. Rugs become soaked.
· Hot water can damage some carpet fibers. It could also cause color bleeding, shrinkage, and browning. Stain resist carpets can lose their resistance.
· The detergent used in hot water cleaning systems seems to leave a residue that can attract dirt.
· Carpets require more time to dry.
I have cleaned carpets professionally for several years using the Dry Foam Cleaning System. I have received hundreds of compliments from many satisfied customers. Everyone loves it. It’s simply the best!