How To Clean Wool Area Rugs
Area rugs which are made of wool are among the people’s favorite choices. A growing number of customers are in fact using this product also it is worth noting as the usage of wool area rugs increases, the requirement for cleaning these rugs also increases. This is highly notable not only in homes, but in offices as well.
Rug Cleaning in Inglewood — To clean wool area rugs is to a degree an act of”profit”. It can even be tremendously profitable especially when the delivery and pick from the wool rug is contained in the cleaning service as in this type of situation. Customers usually pay extra for the convenience that the cleaning company has offered. But, there is a ideal choice to what is much rewarding in some sense, which is, to clean wool area rugs by yourself.
It’s easy to wash and clean wool area rugs particularly if you have all of the materials required to make them clean. Among the most important materials You Will Need to clean wool area rugs are the following:
* Vacuum cleaner
* Stain remover
* A garden hose
* Mild cleaner
* Clean sponge or sponge mop
* Mild detergent
Once you have all these materials, you can start your cleaning. Wondering how to begin?
1. Take your vacuum cleaner and vacuum the wool area rug thoroughly. You can clean wool area rugs with a vacuum cleaner on either side.
2. Stains are often found in wool rugs, therefore look for clean stains and then remove them with a stain remover. But, be certain to use a stain remover that’s designed especially appropriate for wool rugs. And, be sure to check the stain remover first on a visible area on the rug for color fastness.
3. Pick out the area rug outside of your house and look for a paved area where you can place it.
4. Hold the garden hose and treat the rug with water, wetting the rug up and down.
5. Take out your mild cleaner and apply it on the rug. Many experts use two capfuls of this cleaner into a bucket of cold water and they whip up suds in the bucket with the use of beater.
6. Clean the rugs simply by wiping it with your sponger as you go.
8. Roll up the rug in warm towels to squeeze the remaining water. Think about this as rolling up a wet rug could be heavy to bear.
9. If done, lay the rug flat to dry. But to keep the colour and quality of wool area rug, avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight as that can cause the texture of your rug to shrink and the color to fade.
So that’s said. To clean wool area rugs, you merely need time and enough effort.
Check related blogs about Rug Cleaning:
How Often Should I Clean My Rugs in Inglewood
Should I Take My Rug To My Dry Cleaner in Inglewood